Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Following the thing that guides you

Okay, so I've come to a conclusion for myself about life in general. It's not black and white. For a while I was all caught up on the church's standard's and living them exactly as told. But I realize now that those guidelines are set for you to keep you on track. You can date when you 15(if your readyamd mature enough) ...the world won't explode. I think what it really comes down to is following what your inner spirit tells you to do. For example Stephanie Meyer (the Twilight series author) never imagined herself as being a writer. Then one day she had a dream... and something told her to write it down. Now she is famous world wide and I am convinced this is her destiny and inner spirit guiding her. Now I'm not saying that if you follow your inner spirit your going to be rich and famous but your life will be fulfilled. So anyway back to black and white. You can do whatever you feel is right, like dating at 15, as long as you also feel you are following your inner spirit, and that will lead you to what you were meant to do no matter how small.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Another well written post, but I was wondering how the principal of "Obedience" (age 16 guideline)might relate to this thought? Grandma Jan

ABDO services said...

hi evernbody, its really rarely when u fell surprised by some nice comments, i was looking for some one and i fell lucky to find this on ur page, anyway, i'm an exemple for that one who followed what he was dreaming of, and i got what is close to that, not exactly but my effots was not wast of time thats why i want to say: i will never give up, u can ask why, thats because my previous steps of my life was the opposit of my dream although that i faced everything infront of me to be here where i'm, so dont give up and follow ur dream one day everything will be just rememebers so forget about the defficultues u may find because its just a cloud that eclips ur dream and makes things hard for you, move by ur efforts its not a strong wall, u will find urself walking for long time inside and some time u will think to give up, but if u can keep walking inside one day u will be out it and u will find that sun u are looking for ok?
really sorry for my weak english i have bunch things i want to say but i think later