Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hero's in my Life

Regular people in my life my make a huge difference to me.

My aunt Michelle... She is always so positive always smiling and funny. She always has something fun planned that brings our entire family together.

A friend from school... Eliza.... She is always reaching out to others. She sits with kids on the bus who have disabilities. She helps me to be kinder to everyone and stand up to things I believe in and have integrity.

My neighbor Barb.... She is always complementing me and making me feel happy inside. She is so inviting to me sharing everything she has with me.. making me feel at home.... like she is part of my family.

My mom..... she deals with a the balls I throw at her patiently (rolling my eyes, arguing, you know teenage stuff.) She helps me through it all and I learn from her. She never really tries to cruise through life... always layed back.